TrendingCips.com – Mozilla Firefox shortcuts keys. We all know that Mozilla Firefox is one in all the foremost exacting and popular internet browsers within the world. people are freely using Mozilla Firefox on their Desktop, Laptop, Smartphones, and Tablets etc. in keeping with the Survey organized by Wikipedia, Mozilla Firefox is third most usable web browser within the world.
Wikipedia’s Survey report of best internet Browser:
35.68% people are surfing web through Google Chrome
31.26% people are surfing web through internet explorer
22.38% people are surfing web through Mozilla Firefox
Do you realize Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox is an associate exclusive product of the Mozilla Corporation. And this Mozilla Foundation relates to the category of internet web browser. Mozilla Firefox is completely created for varied operational systems such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X, and Android. it’s freely distributed for surfing the web. This Browser is one in all the foremost effective and super quick open source browsers. Currently, approx 450 million users are using Mozilla Firefox within the world.
Best features of Mozilla Firefox:
- Option incognito Browsing.
- Geo-Location Browsing.
- Availability of good Keywords.
- Password Manager functions.
- Spell Checking works directly in websites.
- Find feature embark with a simple keystroke.
- Available with Super Speed and Crash Protection.
- Bookmark Button for Manage your bookmarks.
- Integrated Google Search and search Suggestions.
- Easily Supports the Third-Party Extensions.
- Download Manager (With a pause and resume feature).
- In on top of mentioned points, we tend to knew about Mozilla Firefox, now its time to
- grasp some attention-grabbing Shortcuts of Mozilla Firefox to work quicker in a web browser.
50 Mozilla Firefox shortcuts
So…What are the Mozilla Firefox shortcuts keys?
Here is the post-Mozilla Shortcut keys:
- Ctrl + N: Open a New WindowCtrl + T: Open a New Tab (firefox homepage shortcut)
- Ctrl + L: Location Bar
- Ctrl + Enter: Open Location Bar in New Tab
- Ctrl + K: Switch to Search Bar
- Ctrl + E: Focus to Search bar
- Ctrl + O: Open a File from the local directory
- Ctrl + Tab or Page Down: Forward Cycle
- Ctrl + Tab+ Shift (or Page Up): Reverse Cycle
- Ctrl + 1 to 9: Switch to tab with related opening
- Ctrl + W: To Close the opened Window or Tab
- Ctrl + Shift + W: To Close the Opened Window
- Ctrl + P: Print
- Ctrl + S: To Save the Web Page to hard drive
- Ctrl + F: Find
- Ctrl + G: Find Next
- Ctrl + Shift + G: Find Previous
- Ctrl + B: To Open Bookmarked Toolbar
- Ctrl + I: To Open Bookmarked Items
- Ctrl + H: For Opening the History page
- Ctrl + R: Reload
- Ctrl + Shift + R: Reload Current Page
- Ctrl + U: For Opening the Page Source
- Ctrl + D: Bookmark Current Web Page
- Ctrl + Plus (+): For Increasing the Size of Text
- Ctrl + Equals (=): For Increasing the Size of Text
- Ctrl + Minus (-): For Decreasing the Size of Text
- Ctrl + Zero (0): For Setting the Default Text Size
- Ctrl + M: For Opening New Message in Mail Client
- Ctrl + J: View Downloaded Files
- Alt+ D: To Focus on the Location bar
- Alt+ Left (or BackSpace): Switch to Back
- Alt+ Right: Switch to Forwarding
- Alt+ Home: Switch to Homepage
Note: the shortcuts from (35) to (41) is applicable for Menu Bar
- Alt+ F: Open File
- Alt+ E: Open Edit
- Alt+ T: Open Tools
- Alt+ V: Open View
- Alt+ H: Open Help
- Alt+ B: Open Bookmarks
- Alt+ R: Open Related Links
- Shift+ F3: Find Previous
- Shift+ F6: Switch to Previous
- Shift+ Enter: Open Location
- Shift+ Backspace: Switch Forward
- F3: Find
- F5: Reload or Refresh
- F6: Switch to Next
- Apostrophe ( ‘ ): To Find Links
- Esc: To Stop Loading Current Page
- Slash ( /): To Find Text
Related Article for you:
The post-Mozilla Firefox hotkeys on Internet Tricks category
Thank you for reading the post-Mozilla Firefox shortcut keys.
You can write your opinion in the comment box and don’t forget to share this post along with your friend.