This Turmeric Lentil Soup Will Protect You From Diabetes, Dementia and Cancer. Winter is synonymous with a lot of things like snow, ice, mittens, the vacations, and hot cocoa.
Even if all of these cheery symbolisms, iciness is a very dark time. This the season for diet D dietary supplements because the sky is always cloudy, and many individuals wake up for work or school earlier than break of day and come home after sundown. With such a boring and sing his own praises ambience, it’s no wonder iciness has turn into intently related with comfort meals.
Even if you don’t suffer from any of the above diseases, (and let’s hope you don’t) keep in mind that stress is a major factor for inflammation. Unless you are meditating on the Himalayan mountains, you are probably are no stranger to stress. Maybe you are anxious about something right now!
Stress is a major factor with numerous maladies, which is logical based on its contribution to inflammation. As much as we try to avoid anxiety and tension, life has its way of shoving them back into our faces. Turmeric is a natural and tasty approach to counter stress’s adverse effects
The Protective Health Benefits of Apples
We all s told to eat fruit and vegetables, and you may not realize that the study found tlah Apple filled with antioxidants and beneficial for preventing disease:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Bone health
- Gastrointestinal protection
- Weight management
Turmeric lentil soup nutrition
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Colon cancer
Turmeric lentil soup recipe
- 2 cups red lentils
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 2 apples, cored and grated
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2-3 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Rinse the red lentils with cold water and allow to drain.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot and sautee the onions until soft and golden.
- Add the apples and turmeric, and cook for two minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the lentils and 2 cups of water. Bring the pot to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes, covered.
- Add the spices and coconut milk, and mix well.
- Simmer until the lentils are soft. Add another cup of water is you prefer a thinner consistency. For best flavor, simmer for at least two hours.
- Serve warm, garnish with coconut shavings or pumpkin seeds